Saturday, January 30, 2010

Melancholy Or Phlegmatic


That seems to be the question at this early hour. So yeah I cant sleep, I'm full of thought and I'm listening to music. Its been a trying week. But what would one expect. After all if it were easy then everyone would enlist. And we all know we have allot of cowards among us. So anyway I'm going off on a bit of a tangent from what I was originally posting about. So I'm thinking about personalities, and under what category I would fall under. Although I see myself as more Phlegmatic, and possibly Melancholic. Would it necessarily be a bad thing if I was a little Sanguine as well? Basically I'm a melting pot of many personality types. Boiled all into one genuine personality. Specific just to me... Now how do you see yourself?

No comments: